MINIMUM ORDER: 20 and sold in sets of 5 only (please adjust qty to reflect this)
Size: 5X7, price includes white envelopes.
You will prepare your card by customizing (editing) it on the CORJL website, an online editing system, AFTER you place an order.
You will receive a link via email DIRECTLY from Corjl to access your file, this email arrives within a few minutes after placing your order.
Please DEMO THE CARD and the editing process in Corjl now. LINK PROVIDED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.*
Changes are NOT saved in DEMO mode. This allows you to try before you buy.*If no link is provided, it means the item has not yet been added to the Corjl system (and we may choose not to), and you will instead be receiving a free custom proof for this item.
In Corjl you will edit your text and add your photos (for photo cards) and if you choose to, you can change fonts, text color, and add additional text.
We ask that you watch the instructional video in the navigation panel labeled 'How to add photos in Corjl.'
It is usually necessary for people to watch in order to understand how to add a photo correctly, it is not difficult, it just needs to be done correctly, whereas editing the text is fairly self intuitive.
PLEASE do not purchase a card from take note paper co. if you do not plan to edit the card in Corjl after purchasing and will not be purchasing a proof. One of these steps is required when purchasing from take note paper co. Thank you.
STEPS TO ORDER:
1. Add item to cart. If you want return addresses, a proof, and/or die-cut options, those are added to the cart separately.
2. Complete check out process (add any notes to seller in check out pages).
3. Wait for the email from Corjl to arrive to your email address (under 10 min).
4. Follow the link to Corjl, you will be asked to set up an account to have access to your card (email/password only). This allows you access to revisit your card until you love it and approve it.
5. Once you are finished editing your card, you will approve for printing. YOU MUST APPROVE *not just save, in order for us to be alerted that your card is ready to print.
6. We retrieve your card, look it over for accuracy, and print and ship your card order to the shipping address indicated in your order.