DEALERS will need to place all orders via email and you will receive a free proof within 24 hours during Monday-Friday.
takenotepaperco@gmail (dot) com
Dealers can reach us via email.
During the Christmas holiday season we will promptly answer your calls, texts, and emails, for all of those last minute order questions. We are here for you nearly 24/7 during November-December. :)
**Please be aware ALL prices have changed as of March 2020 since we resumed operations from Printswell.
**Please email us for the current price sheet, terms, and dealer form.
In order to continue selling take note products, please fill out the dealer form and email it to us PRIOR to placing a take note order.
Why are dealer orders now being sent directly to take note?
First of all, rest assured that Printswell is still our PRINTER of choice. So expect the same print quality and attention to detail. Next, we managed and ran our own line for almost 10 years before having Printswell take over daily operations for our dealers. In fact, if you are a legacy dealer, then we have already met. :) Our current business is multi-faceted and Printswell ran only a small portion of our business. Taking back the reigns is the only way we could have full control over our product offerings, terms, timing, etc - all of which are necessary in this very competitive industry.
Will this change increase lead time?
What about new products or albums?
How will you pay?
- You will be responsible to pay the invoices. We will NOT be holding your credit card numbers and billing automatically at the beginning of each month for prior month orders. INSTEAD, we will submit adjusted dealer invoices to you via email within a day or two of your approved card file. You will be responsible to pay the invoices ELECTRONICALLY. We have chosen this route because we feel strongly that we do not want to be holding your credit card numbers in house.
What about multiple orders being invoiced together?
- YES! When you happen to have several orders that are approved to print within the same timeframe, we generally will combine multiple invoices together and send you one invoice to pay.
When is the invoice due?
- You will need to pay outstanding invoices within 7 days of receiving the invoice.
- We will only be providing short terms to our dealers.
- Why? Essentially when you collect the order funds from your client, you have collected your portion, our portion, and the printer's portion. We simply need reimbursed.
- During the holidays, we will not allow more than 5 orders to accrue without first paying your old invoices, even if it has been less than 10 days since receiving your invoice.
EXCEPTION to these payment terms:
- The only exception to this rule for payment is for high volume dealers or chain brick and mortar stores, that have a long history of timely payments. For those situations we allow a longer set of terms and multiple options for payments. Please contact us for details.
What methods of payment do you accept?
- We do NOT accept paper checks.
- We only accept payments electronically.
- The invoice you receive will have several ways to pay, including: apple pay, amazon pay, and paypal.
- If you are a current online dealer (with our products on your own website, where the sale in made on YOUR website, not the Printswell version of your site), then please contact us right away about continuing the relationship and what that entails. We will only be continuing online dealers with web images on a case by case basis.
- We will not accept traditional faxes.
How to place an order.
- Place your order via email.
- Prices. We have one price per card type now, with a simple 10% discount on quantities over 100 for most cards. This does not apply to foil pressed cards, labels, or return address printing.
- Minimum of 20 cards for most items, sold in sets of 5. If you order an odd number (ex. 33) we will automatically correct it to be in sets of 5, so for this example, we would adjust the invoice to be 35.
- Any order for less than 20 will automatically be increased to be 20 cards.
- We have changed the default paper type of our cards (to a higher quality card stock). New paper type: Eggshell 120# Ultra White. You can also order any card in off white (a natural light cream), with matching envelopes (officially called 120# Eggshell in White).
- Foil cards in albums MUST be ordered via email. Pricing for foil pressed cards has increased, the new price sheet will reflect this change.
- Dealer discounts will NOT apply to any and all fees, that includes custom die fee.
- Dealer discounts will NOT apply to Euro-flap up-charge. This is essential as the price point would become too high for the client, and we want to be sure that the client is able to use these beautiful style envelopes.
- We will be discontinuing the square gift tags with string found in your Holiday Album. Please remove this page from your Holiday album.
- We offer recipient address printing for a fee.
- You can upgrade to use Euro flap envelopes instead of the standard square flap.
- You can upgrade to use 118# cotton paper (not a heavier paper, just a higher quality paper) or ultra heavy card stock (think coasters).